MIDDLE TENNESSEE CONSTRUCTIO
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
• From now through August 2020, I-440 will be restricted to two travel lanes in each direction from 5AM-9PM and one travel lane in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
• Starting the night of Friday, March 15, The contractor will begin shifting traffic on I-440 between I-65 and Nolensville Road as the weather allows.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-24 Interchange at Hickory Hollow Parkway and Safety Improvements at Old Hickory Blvd ramp
• Daily, 2PM, There will be rolling road blocks on I-24 at Hickory Hollow Pkwy for rock blasting.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-40 from west of Church Street to east of Arlington Avenue
• Nightly starting Sunday, March 17, 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating nightly lane closures on I-40 in both directions for milling.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1 Grading, Drainage, Signals, and Paving from Vultee Boulevard to Jupiter Drive
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a possible lane closure for utility and drainage work on SR 1 northbound.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Bridge Replacement on Hillwood Blvd
• From now through July 2019, Hillwood Blvd. will be closed from SR 1 (Harding Pike) to Post Road for bridge replacement. A signed detour will be in place.
HICKMAN COUNTY, The bridge replacement on I-40 (MM 152) over SR 230
• Monday, March 18 and Tuesday, March 19, 7AM-3PM, There will be a temporary road closure on SR230 in order to place pour bridge deck on I-40.
MAURY COUNTY, New Interchange Construction at SR 166 and US 43 (SR 6/Lawrenceburg Hwy), including a concrete bulb-tee beam bridge in Mount Pleasant
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for blasting activities from 9AM-3:30PM.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Beechcroft Rd from Cleburn Rd to McCormick Crossing
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for widening and utility activities.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, SR 161 Bridge Repair
• From now through spring 2019, The bridge at LM 9 will be reduced to one lane for repairs. Traffic will be controlled by a temporary signal.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, SR 16 over Kelly Creek Bridge Repair
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR-16.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, On-Call Concrete Repair
• Friday, March 15, 8PM through Monday, March 18, 5AM, The I-24 eastbound off-ramp at Exit 66B (Sam Ridley Parkway) will be closed for concrete repairs.
SUMNER COUNTY, S.I.A. Serving Project “Deepdish”
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 52 and US 31W for construction activities. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Resurfacing on I-840 from Campbell Rd west of the Harpeth River bridge including deck repair (MM 31-39)
• Monday, March 18, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure for chaining of bridges between MM 31-39.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
• Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be a lane closure on SR11 NB and SR96 WB for utility crossing.
WILSON COUNTY, I-40 Widening East of SR 109 to East of I-840
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be erosion control measures installed, fencing removal, beginning clearing operations along outside shoulder of interstate R.O.W.
• Starting Sunday, March 24 and continuing nightly, 8PM-5AM, There will be a right lane/shoulder closure in both directions to pave the shoulder in preparation of the traffic shift. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, Widening on SR 141 from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
• Daily, 6AM-6PM, There will be a temporary lane closure on SR 141 for construction activities. One lane will remain open in each direction.
WILSON COUNTY, SR 109 Widening from US 70 to the Cumberland River
• Daily 9AM-3:30PM, There will be periodic flagging operations along 109 for construction activities.
WILSON COUNTY, Bridge Repair on SR 26 over Sinking Creek
• Through fall 2019, SR 26 will be down to one 10′ lane in each direction on the bridge over Sinking Creek. One lane will be open in each direction.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
• Daily (excluding weekends) 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure on Whites Creek Pike (SR 65) between Moorman’s Arm Rd. and Pierpoint Dr. for box culvert installation and replacement of driveway crossings.
• Lane closures for milling and paving on I-65 between MM 96-99 (north of Nashville), 8PM-5AM
• Northbound – Thursday, March 14 and Sunday, March 17
• Southbound – Friday March 15
• Sunday, March 17, 6AM-8AM, There will be rolling roadblocks on I-24 at exit 78B for fiber installation.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a partial ramp closure on the I-24 westbound off ramp at exit 64.
• Thursday, March 14 through Saturday, March 16, The City of Portland will close a lane of 109 northbound at the intersection of Market Street for curb replacement.
• Tuesday, March 19, SR 141 will be closed in both directions for drain installation in front of Hillcrest Baptist Church.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on SR 109, between Callis Road and I-40, for rock blasting/excavation. Additionally, traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions at the intersection of SR 109 and Callis Road for construction of turn lane and crossover.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, SR 10 will be reduced to one lane for gas line installation from Vesta Road to Flat Woods Road.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at http://www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.