MIDDLE TENNESSEE CONSTRUCTION
DAVIDSON COUNTY, I-24 Interchange Improvements at Hickory Hollow Parkway (MM 62)
• Nightly (excluding Saturdays), 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating lane closures on I-24 in both directions from MM 62-63 for bridge demo work. There will be intermittent ramp closures on the I-24 eastbound on ramp and the I-24 eastbound off ramp.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Interstate 440 Reconstruction
• From now through December 19, There will be intermittent shoulder and lane closures for paving work as weather allows. At least two lanes will remain open in each direction from 5AM-9PM and at least one lane will remain in each direction from 9PM-5AM.
• From now through mid-January, There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound between the Woodlawn and Sharondale overpasses for noise wall construction.
• Starting Friday, December 14, There will be a shoulder and auxiliary lane closure on I-440 eastbound east of the 21st Avenue/Hillsboro Rd interchange for noise wall construction.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Resurfacing SR 254 (Old Hickory Blvd.) from Granny White Pike to SR 6
• Nightly 8PM-5AM, There will be alternating nightly lane closures in both directions for final striping.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, SR 1 Grading, Drainage, Signals, and Paving from Vultee Boulevard to Jupiter Drive
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be a lane closure southbound for box culvert work. There will also be a lane closure northbound for drainage work. At least one lane will remain open each direction at all times.
DAVIDSON COUNTY, Bridge Replacement on Hillwood Blvd
• From now through July 2019, Hillwood Blvd. will be closed from SR 1 (Harding Pike) to Post Road for bridge replacement. A signed detour will be in place.
HICKMAN COUNTY, Repair of Bridge on I-40 over S.R. 230 (exit 152)
• Monday December 10 through Wednesday December 12, 7PM-6AM, There will be a temporary road closure on SR 230 in order to demolish the existing bridge.
MAURY COUNTY, New Interchange Construction at SR 166 and US 43 (SR 6/Lawrenceburg Hwy), including a concrete bulb-tee beam bridge in Mount Pleasant
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures and rolling roadblocks on US 43 near SR 166 for blasting and hauling material.
MAURY COUNTY, Widening of Beechcroft Rd from Cleburn Rd to McCormick Crossing
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 247 for widening and utility activities.
MAURY-WILLIAMSON COUNTIES, SR 247 (Duplex Road) from US 31 to Secluded Lane
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures for paving, widening, and utility activities.
MONTGOMERY COUNTY, On-Call Concrete Repair at MM 0.2
• The weekend of December 7, The traffic will be shifted at the Welcome Center for concrete ramp and pavement repairs. The right lane on I-24 eastbound will be closed until the concrete is placed. Work will take approximately 12 hours, timing will depend on weather.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, Construction of New Interchange on I-65 @ SR 109
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be temporary lane closures on S.R. 109 and Vaughn Parkway for paving operations. One lane will remain open.
ROBERTSON COUNTY, SR 161 Bridge Repair
• From now through spring 2019, The bridge will be reduced to one lane for repairs. Traffic will be controlled by a temporary signal.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The repair of I-24 from East of the CSX railroad to the East of Epps Mill Overpass,
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures in both directions from MM 81-89 to repair the asphalt as temperatures allow. There will be one lane open in each direction at all times.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, SR 16 over Kelly Creek Bridge Repair
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 16 in order to pour concrete. One lane will remain open in each direction.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, SR 99 (New Salem Hwy) resurfacing from Cason Lane to I-24
• Daily, 9AM-4PM, There will be alternating lane closures between the intersection of Barfield Drive and SR 99 for the placement of bridge beams over West Fork Stones River.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The resurfacing on SR 10 from SR 268 to the Wilson County Line
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 10 for paving operations.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, The resurfacing on SR 96 from Veterans Parkway to East overall Creek
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be alternating lane closures for milling and paving.. Weather dependent. One lane will remain open in each direction.
RUTHERFORD COUNTY, HEPACO Clean Up
• Friday, December 7, 9AM-3PM, There will be one lane closed on I-840 eastbound Exit 55B for environmental cleanup.
SMITH COUNTY, Resurfacing on SR 25 from Smith/Trousdale County Line to Morris Drive
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be possible lane closures for pavement marking operations. One lane will remain open.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Intersection Safety Improvements at SR 106 (US 431/Lewisburg Pike) and Critz Lane
• Daily, 9AM-3:30PM, There will be temporary lane closures on SR 106, between SR 106 and Critz Lane, for trucks hauling material on site for paving operations.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, SR 6 (Franklin Road) Grading, Drainage, and Paving from south of Moores Lane to Concord Road
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be intermittent stoppages of traffic and/or temporary lane closures (one direction at a time) for various construction activities and utility work throughout the project.
WILLIAMSON COUNTY, Grading, drainage, and paving on SR 11 at the intersection of SR 96 in Triune
• Daily, 8AM-4PM and Nightly 7PM-5AM, There will be a lane closure on SR 11 northbound and SR 96 westbound to install water case line casing.
WILSON COUNTY, SR 141 (Hartsville Pike) Widening from South of Spring Creek to North of Lovers Lane
• Daily 6AM-6PM, There will be temporary lane closures on Hartsville Pike, from Spring Creek to Lovers Lane, for blasting and construction activities. One lane will remain open.
>>> MAINTENANCE & UTILITIES
• Daily (excluding weekends) 7AM-5PM, There will be a lane closure on Whites Creek Pike (SR 65) between Moorman’s Arm Rd. and Pierpoint Dr. for box culvert installation and replacement of driveway crossings.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 100 at Pasquo road for replacing storm drainage and installation of conduit for traffic signals, along with paving work. Traffic control will be utilized. One lane will remain open.
• Daily, 8AM-4PM, There will be temporary lane closure on I-840 in both directions between MM 6 and 24 in order to stripe various locations.
• Saturday, December 8, 2PM-3PM, SR 96W will be closed for Christmas Parade from South Hall Rd to Joseph Street.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be rolling roadblocks on SR 109, between Callis Road and I-40, for rock blasting/excavation. Additionally, traffic will be reduced to one lane in both directions at the intersection of SR 109 and Callis Road for construction of turn lane and crossover.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, There will be alternating lane closures on SR 265 (Central Pike) for installation of domestic water line at LM 4.
• Daily, 9AM-3PM, SR 10 will be reduced to one lane for gas line installation from Vesta Road to Flat Woods Road.
• Saturday, December 8, 10:45AM – 3PM – There will be road closures on SR 171 for The Mt. Juliet Christmas Parade and Half Marathon.
Motorists are encouraged to use caution and obey reduced speed limits in all TDOT work zones, regardless of lane closure activity. Information in this report is provided to the Department of Transportation by the contractors. Most work is weather dependent and subject to change due to inclement weather.
From your desktop or mobile device, get the latest construction activity and live streaming SmartWay traffic cameras at http://www.TNSmartWay.com/Traffic. Travelers can also dial 511 from any land-line or cellular phone for travel information, or follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/TN511 for statewide travel.
As always, drivers are reminded to use all motorist information tools wisely and Know Before You Go! by checking travel conditions before leaving for your destination. Drivers should never tweet, text or talk on a cell phone while behind the wheel.